You have just spotted the most popular crayfish restaurant of the city
The villa-style restaurant built in 1900 in Valkosaari island is one of the best places for a summertime celebration and a charming location for a tasty meal. The spacious dining room with a high ceiling is surrounded by a light-filled porch offering a spectacular view of both the Market Square and Katajanokka.
This yacht club restaurant at the core of Helsinki seaside is an excellent venue for events large and small. The restaurant can seat 200–300 guests and what’s best, it can be divided into smaller areas. The ferry provides an easy access to the island. All aboard!
- Monday 15-24 (Keittiö 22 asti)
- Tuesday 15-24 (Keittiö 22 asti)
- Wednesday 15-24 (Keittiö 22 asti)
- Thursday 15-24 (Keittiö 22 asti)
- Friday 15-24 (Keittiö 22 asti)
- Saturday 15-24 (Keittiö 22 asti)
- Sunday Closed